The leaves are a changin’! We’ve created a cozy itinerary for some leaf peepin’ throughout Kankakee County.
- 9AM - Hit the drive-thru at ReCharge Coffee Co. for a warm cup of coffee.
- 10AM - Head to the Kankakee River State Park to take in the breathtaking scenery, including tree-lined trails and the flowing river.
- 12PM - Fuel up with lunch at Hoppy Pig.
- 1:30PM - Make your way to the Riverview Historic District to marvel at not only the stunning fall trees but the beautiful homes, too.
- 2:30PM - Stop in for a cold brew at Knack Brewing & Fermentations.
- 4PM - Your next stop is Perry Farm! Stroll the paved paths to take in the stunning fall sky and tree-lined trails along the Kankakee River.
- 5PM - Grab dinner at PA-CHAN-GA to wrap up your fun fall day!
Be sure to check each Facebook page for up-to-date information, hours of operation, and more.
Want to make a whole weekend of it? Find accommodations here!