St. Patrick's Catholic Church (Architecture)
428 S. Indiana Ave. , Kankakee, IL 60901-5114
Visit Our Website
In 1891, St. Patrick's parish started when the Catholic Columbian Association assembled and began construction in 1892 with the first service in the new building being held on March 11, 1894. The beautiful stained glass windows depict the seven sacraments of the Catholic Church, as well as the four evangelists - Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.