Kankakee County Fairgrounds (Tours)
213 W 4000S Rd. , Kankakee, IL 60901
Visit Our Website
The first county fair was held in 1856 in the current Riverview Historic District. The fair has been held every year since, except when a fire destroyed the grandstands in 1921, and in 1933 during Chicago’s Century of Progress fair. Today the fair sits in a newer location south of Kankakee on more than 100 acres and hosts a wide variety of events during the year in their 16,000 square foot Exposition Center.